Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trip To Utah Part1



ok, I am sorry I haven't been posting anything latley, but we went on a trip is why.
We flew to Salt Lake City, Utah.
And....we had a great time!
We left febuary the 5th. Here we are at the Salt Lake.


                              I couldn't get over how pretty the mountains and clouds were.










                                               I real like this picture of Sharon and I :)
                                                               Sharon N' Wesley



                                         I thought this picture was a really cute one of them


                                                               on the plane :)



                  We had a great time .....I even tried to skii...witch I might try again...;)
                              I wish i would have gotten more pictures of everybody,                                                                           
                         And more of Mom. But until next time........when i post more pictures....
                                                                                          
                                                                                              You'r little Blogger, Lori



               

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

yes, very wonderful :)