Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My First Award!

I got an Award! :)

Thank you Sarah for awarding me  (  http://pearls-on-a-string.blogspot.com/ )


                                    
Here are The Rules:


#1 Post These Rules.


#2 Write Seven  Random Facts About Your Self.


#3 Award Ten Other People.    


#4 Leave A Comment On Their Blog To Let Them Know That You Awarded Them.





  •  Alright! Here Are seven Random Things about me!
  1. I have Red hair. 
  2. I absolutely Love Being Outside.
  3. My favorite color is Bright Blue.
  4. I Love the Lord.
  5. I love to take pictures.
  6. Blogging is now one of my hobbies. 
I have the BEST Uncle in the world! ( Uncle Danny ) ^-^          




And the Lovely People i have awarded.



2 comments:

Tane Hannah said...

Aw, thank you so much for awarding me, it means a lot! and congrats on being awarded yourself. ;)
Love
Tane♥

Anonymous said...

Just to letchya know...I love your new blog banner pic!! :D Ve-ry nice!

~Olivia