Wednesday, February 1, 2012

         This Past Saturday a Lot of Our young People went to The Park For Fun and Fellowship.
                                                                          Spinning daniel



                                                                     Elizabeth and I

                                         And then after church Sunday I just thought that my
                                         Little Cousin  "Amber" was just Too CUTE!
                                          I had to take a picture! :)

 
They grow up too FAST!

                                                          She has a funny look on her face here :P




                                And this is My Hyper Dog, Fritz, Who seems to be posing for me :)
                                                                            

                                      That's all for now, 
                                                                         until later,
                                                                                             Lori

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Cute post! By the way, I awarded you so have a look at my blog to see! :)

P.S. I like your blog!