Tuesday, December 31, 2013

~ Time And Eternity ~ Poem

Below is a poem that a friend sent me.
I hope that it is as Inspiring to you, as it was to me.  

~ Time And Eternity ~

Time don't stand still,
But it'll come to an end 
When time and eternity
Together will blend.
We'll be with our Lord
When this comes to pass,
The saints of all ages,
From first to the last.
We've traveled this journey
From beginning of time.
It soon will be over
And our voices will chime
Together with loved ones,
A sanctified throng,
In the presence of Jesus
We'll sing our glad song.
We'll tell of His goodness 
And praise His sweet name
As we bask in His Glory,
Redeemed from all shame

      written November 23rd, 2013
    "I Am the Resurrection And Life''
   63-1118 Paragraph 67
By Inspiration of my Lord Jesus Christ

2 comments:

Serenity said...

That is such a nice poem. :)
Thanks for sharing!

Serenity

Lori said...

Your welcome :)