Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I feel NO different

I want to ask, why do you expect to feel any different when you turn a year older? Why is it that you even perhaps want it?  Because if you were to ask me,  I couldn't tell you. Why don't we just sit back,  and enjoy how old we are, now, instead of ten year ahead thinking,  '' I wish I would have did things different,  or or enjoyed who I was then''.  We can't change the past,  so let's live our lives to the fullest,  in Christ.

        By the way,  I'm Seventeen today,
              And.. I FEEL NO DIFFERENT!

            Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 comments:

Tane Hannah said...

Happy birthday! Yup, I always feel like the same old me on my birthday. I used to wonder if I'm supposed to feel different... ;) Anyway, great advice. :)
Tane ♥

Unknown said...

Thank you! Lol, yeah, it's very odd :)